August 23, 2009

Everyone's so happy about Baby Taylor!

Jim came home on Friday with Baby Taylor's first collection of Husky gear—a onesie, jersey and hand-knitted booties. Our baby is going to be ready for the 2010 football season!

I took my dad out to lunch yesterday for his birthday. In addition to a normal birthday card, I got him a card that said "Happy Birthday Grandpa!" As soon as he realized what it meant, he got teary eyed and was really excited.

Today we received flowers, a balloon and a teddy bear from Pam (Jim's mom), who lives in Virginia. At my cousin's baby shower, I told my grandma and aunt, who both burst into tears and nearly started screaming. It was really exciting. I was also able to tell Megan over the phone. I don't know when I'll see her in person, and I just couldn't wait.

This baby is very lucky to have so many people who love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment