We are trying to be patient, but are dying to know if it's a boy or a girl. We won't get to find out until 20 weeks, which is the week of Thanksgiving. Can't wait!
I've been feeling really good. I'm starting to feel the baby move...I think. It sort of feels like little bubbles or a goldfish swimming around. It's really random right now, but I can't wait until it's constant.
Week 15 baby was the size of an orange...4 in., 2.5 oz.
Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now out measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.Week 16 baby is the size of an avacado...4.6 in., 3.5 oz

Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.
No comments:
Post a Comment