April 22, 2011

Hoppy Easter!



My favorite little bunny made me an Easter card at school. His teacher said that they had to take several pictures before they got this one. He had no interest in wearing the ears.


April has been a good month for us so far, except for trading illnesses. Poor Landon has had ear infection, after ear infection and pink eye three times. He's such a trooper though...he just rolls with it and never lets it affect his spirit. I am battling strep throat right now, boo. I'm trying so hard to stay away from Landon (I can't stand not smooching him) so that he doesn't get sick.


We went to the Spring Fair last weekend and had a really good time. The sun was finally shining, we had some good food, got to pet some sweet animals and had a good time people watching. Landon wasn't really interested in the traditional "fair food" but he had two helpings of couscous samples. Silly boy.


I can't wait for some consistent sunny weather so that we can take the camper out and enjoy the beautiful Northwest. We hit up a sale at REI and I got some new hiking boots that I'm excited to try out.


Jim and I have discovered Words With Friends on our phones and have been battling it out, which is super fun. Yes, we are nerds.


That's about it. Fun times in Taylorville!

No comments:

Post a Comment