March 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Landon James

Landon turned three today!

I'll never forget the feeling of the doctor taking him out of me during the C-section. I didn't get to hold him right away, but the sound of that sweet cry was magical. When I made it back to the room and Jim handed me our son...what a precious gift.

I feel a mixture of happiness and sadness today. I love the little man Landon has become. I'm sad that my baby is growing up so quickly.

Landon, you're so funny, sweet, considerate and smart. You're sensitive to people's feelings, but love to wrestle with daddy and get dirty. You're fiercely stubborn and wear your emotions on your sleeve. You give lots of compliments and have loads of friends. Your kisses and hugs are legendary. You're so smart and very observant--nothing gets by you. You love your cartoons and are very tech-savvy with my phone and the iPad. You're predictable, but you never fail to surprise me.

You make every day an adventure and I'm so blessed to have you as my son. No matter how old you get, you'll always be my baby boy.

Momma loves you! You were well worth the wait.





No comments:

Post a Comment