


One of the many things I love about Landon's school is that they welcome and encourage parents to attend class parties. Landon is in the Toddler 1 room, (1-2 year-olds) so parties consist of festive snacks and music.
Landon especially enjoys the parties because there are always ample supplies of Cheetos, which he doesn't often get at home!
Even though they are simple, it's important to me to attend the parties and interact with him and his little friends. I went to this year's Halloween party and we brought cookies. For this party, the only thing left on the sign up sheet was cheese. Not very festive. However, I whipped out my Christmas cookie cutters and made cheese stars, Christmas trees, stockings and gingerbread men. Threw them on a Santa plate and they were a huge hit.
Jim even got off work early to surprise us. The kids loved him!
Jim even got off work early to surprise us. The kids loved him!
No comments:
Post a Comment