February 14, 2012

Love is in the air

We had a wonderful family Valentine's Day. It was simple, inexpensive and just perfect. This morning we exchanged cards and Jim got me chocolates and a People Magazine. Landon had a party at school, and we made sugar cookies and put together gift bags for all of his little friends with fruit snacks and granola bars.

He was a lucky little guy too. He came home with a bag full of loot, and made Jim and I a special hand print project.

Jim got off early and made us dinner and then we played until bedtime. So much fun.

The last month has been a whirlwind. We had a major snow and ice storm that shut down schools for four days; I started taking weekly classes to become accredited in public relations; I'm getting ready to leave Landon for the first time for a short trip to Reno with the Seivert girls and work is really busy. Phew!

Now for the pictures...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment