November 20, 2012

Landonisms

Landon says the darnedest things. I often wish I had something to write with, or could reach my phone to record it, because I know I'll want to remember them. Here's some of my recent favorites:


While looking at freezers at Sears, Landon opened one that was lit with blue LED lights. He gasped and said "Momma...it's beautiful."


His sense of time is a work in progress and his favorite sayings are, "We'll do that tomorrow" and "I'll show you in a couple weeks."


Landon is very observant and notices even the slightest changes around him. If something is new or changed, he'll point it out right away. The same goes for hearing things. Whenever there's a "different" noise it's "Momma, what's that noise?"


He's discovered that it's funny to make his voice really deep and contort his face while he talks. He sounds like a grown man sometimes.


If I'm not sure what he's talking about, or I don't understand him, he gets a little exasperated and says "I show you momma."


Every night while we tuck him into bed we pick different people (or things) to sing "Happy Birthday" to. He just loves that song. My favorite part is waiting to see what he'll pick.


When he gets hurt, or one of the dogs bump him he yells "That's not OK!" Jim and I sometimes hear this if we upset Landon.


Every day is an adventure. We love this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment